Online CoursesView All Courses
- Dyslexia Courses
- Equality and Disability
- For Parents
- For Post 16 Tutors
- For Teacher / Learning Assistants
- For Teachers
- Inclusion Courses
Dyslexia Courses for Teachers & Parents
Why choose CPD Bytes for your Online Dyslexia Courses?
One simple annual subscription gives your organisation access to over 30 courses.
- Written and developed by leading experts in the field of dyslexia and disability
- Designed to meet your identified training needs
- Accessible online 24/7, allowing you to complete the course at your own pace
- CPD certificate provided on completion
- A cost-effective training solution
- Eco-friendly and time-saving – no paper or travel
- Interactive forum giving direct contact with tutors
- Large selection of useful resources
- Provide access to all your school staff
- Give access to your parents
CPD Bytes have developed a specialist range of over 30 courses, including a selection of free introductory courses which have been written by leading experts in the field of dyslexia and disability with a wealth of experience in dyslexia teaching. Suitable for all your dyslexia training needs.
Our dyslexia courses for teachers and SEN practitioners cover areas including; Introduction to SEND, Defining and Identifying SEND, Hidden Dyslexia and Barriers to Learning. The comprehensive course content will help to raise your dyslexia awareness and ensure that you can recognise the signs displayed by students with special educational needs. So contact CPD Bytes for dyslexia support for teachers, teaching assistants and parents.
Our courses aim to provide you with a range of usable strategies for inclusion as well as providing a large selection of useful resources. The full range of courses are accessible to both SEN and non-SEN practitioners and are suitable for completion by SENCOs, teachers, teaching assistants, mentors, study support tutors, disability officers, the senior leadership team, and parents. Upon completion, we will send you a CPD certificate for your training records.
We understand that it is difficult to find the time to focus on continuing your personal development, which is why we developed our flexible, online training where you can complete our online dyslexia courses at your own pace and at a time that suits you as they are accessible 24/7.
For organisations looking to roll-out the full range of training courses we offer to all onsite staff, we offer a simple, cost-effective annual subscription which has the option for you to add additional access to dyslexia courses for parents.